[openstack-dev] [ptl][requirements] nomination period started

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Wed Jul 27 13:47:14 UTC 2016

On 07/27/2016 08:41 AM, Matthew Thode wrote:
> We've started a period of self nomination in preparation for the
> requirements project fully moving into project (as it's still under Doug
> Hellmann).
>
> We are gathering the self nominations here before we vote next week.
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/requirements-ptl-newton
>
> Nominees should also send an email to the openstack-dev list.

And here's my self nomination email

I originally joined as a packager as we use requirements for some
dependency definitions.  I have since moved on to work on making
requirements changes verify changes against outside projects so as to
not break things once merged (better testing). other than that, just
keeping up on the queue :D

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask.

--
-- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)