[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposing Attila Darazs for tripleo-quickstart core​

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 14:32:18 UTC 2016

I would like to add Attila to the tripleo-quickstart core reviewers
group. Much of his work has been on some of the auxillary roles that
quickstart makes use of in RDO CI, however his numbers on quickstart
itself[1] are in line with the other core reviewers.

I will be out for paternity leave the next 4 weeks, so it will also be
nice to have 3 core reviewers during that time in case I dont end up
doing too many reviews.

If there are no objections I will make the change at the end of the week.

- trown

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/tripleo-quickstart/90