[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 18:54:45 UTC 2016

On 25/07/16 09:57, Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 24 2016, Mathias Ewald wrote:
>
>> 5. InfluxDB to store metrics
>> 6. Grafana to dashboard metrics
>
> Would be nice to leverage scalable and open source solution built your
> fellow OpenStack community, i.e. Gnocchi and its Grafana support.

Yes, I'd like to repeat the question here: Is there any reason to
introduce another quite complex tool instead of something developed,
supported and used by the OpenStack community?

Matthias

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander