[openstack-dev] [keystone][murano][trove][imm] Changing OpenStack LLC to OpenStack Foundation

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Mon Jul 25 13:56:00 UTC 2016

Dinesh,

With the required disclaimer that I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one on TV, I believe that the changes proposed to Trove in [1] do not make sense. I am not, I do not believe, competent to answer the question of whether or not the earlier changes to cinderclient or ironic must be reverted.

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/346673/