[openstack-dev] [Fuel]Nominating Vitalii Kulanov for python-fuelclient-core

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Mon Jul 25 13:19:14 UTC 2016

Hi Fuelers,

Vitalii has been providing great code reviews and patches for some time. His recent commitment to help consolidating both old and new fuel clients and his bug-squashing activities show his willingness to step up and take responsibilities within the community. He can often be found in #fuel as vkulanov.

http://stackalytics.com/?module=python-fuelclient&user_id=vitaliy-t&release=mitaka
http://stackalytics.com/?module=python-fuelclient&user_id=vitaliy-t

P. S. Sorry for sending this email twice — I realized I didn’t put a topic to the subject.

- romcheg