[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Mon Jul 25 13:16:06 UTC 2016

So, this is one of the areas i'm currently on with the Sensu work.  I've
been experimenting with a privileged container, which is very similar to
our current kolla_toolbox container.

The agent certainly needs to be in it's own container, with access to be
able to run commands in other namespaces / containers.