[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Mathias Ewald mewald at evoila.de
Mon Jul 25 10:58:46 UTC 2016

Excellent point ... I just checked what happens when running telegraf in a
container: You'll get paths like

/etc/hostname
/etc/hosts
/var/log/kolla

and others as available file systems. I guess it makes no sense at all then
to containerize monitoring agents ... Sensu is going to have the same
problems.

Any suggestions?

Mobil: +49 176 10567592