[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 05:34:56 UTC 2016

On 25/07/16 06:38, Mathias Ewald wrote:
> Hi, correct me if wrong please: Isn't gnocchi more targeting cloud
> tenants rather than cloud ops? If that's the case I wont find info like
> "controller cpu usage" or "hypervisor memory usage".
>
> Cheers
> Mathias

Uhm, in this scenario, gnocchi just used as time-series database. It's
up to you, what you feed in. collectd collects whatever you want and put
it into your database.

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander