[openstack-dev] [kolla] Monitoring tooling

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jul 22 22:52:01 UTC 2016

Thanks for pointing that out.  Brain out to lunch today it appears :(

I think choices are a good thing even though they increase our
implementation footprint.  Anyone opposed to implementing both with
something in globals.yml like
monitoring: grafana or
monitoring: sensu

Comments questions or concerns welcome.