[openstack-dev] [devstack][neutron] - neutron gate blocked by devstack change

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Fri Jul 22 19:52:04 UTC 2016

I just approved the revert.

I think we need to step back and re-evaluate the work that we are doing
in neutron-legacy. It's very fragile - and really any change to that
piece of logic ends up breaking networking-generic-switch,
ironic-multitenant-network, midonet, or the gate.

Which is why I'm really hoping that with the new lib/neutron we can just
move away from this mess that we've got and start fresh.
--
Sean M. Collins