[openstack-dev] [Fuel] New version of fuel-devops (2.9.22)

Alexey Stepanov astepanov at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 22 14:07:46 UTC 2016

Hi All!

Today we are going to update the 'fuel-devops' framework on our product CI
to the version 2.9.22.
It's the FINAL version in 2.9 thread, new active development will be
produced in 3.x thread only, and 3.0.1 is released as first of it's.

Changes sinse 2.9.21:
* For devops:

  - paramiko 2.0.1 is banned due to connection failures has been
reproduced.  [1]
  - do not log keystoneauth1 debug info -- logs will be more readable.  [2]
  - fixed bug, when unexpected 'k e y s' header has been printed on 'dos.py
list' request, if not any environments registered in database.  [3]

* For QA automation:

  - SSHClient().check_call() now receives error_info optional parameter as
header for error log.  [4]
  - ExecResult class is implemented as universal storage for execution
results. R/W access for 'stdout', 'stderr' and 'exit_code'. R/O access to
UNICODE 'stdout_str', 'stderr_str' and 'others'. On-demand decode stdout as
JSON or YAML.  [5]
  - Support for chrony NTP has been ported from fuel-devops 3.  [6]
  - Implemented Subprocess helper class with SSHClient-like API for calling
subprocess lock-free (buffers polled every 100 ms). [7]
  - On SSHClient request from cache, catch all exceptions as a reason for
reconnect. [8]

List of all changes is available on github [9].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/344746/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/345377/