[openstack-dev] [horizon] Midcycle Summary

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 09:50:23 UTC 2016

On 22/07/16 09:38, Rob Cresswell wrote:
> We didn't discuss it explicitly, but I don't believe the decision has
> changed. We can remove it, but last I checked the patches in line to
> handle testing after deprecation still needed work. If they've been
> updated etc. I can look again.
>
> Rob

Patches I had up are now quite outdated. I'd highly appreciate someone
else taking over this.

That being said, I'm not sure if we should just remove it right now.

That would leave out all questions of testing disabled features etc,
which has been delaying this patch.

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander