[openstack-dev] [ironic][neutron][nova] Sync port state changes.

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Fri Jul 22 08:50:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

Once you solve the issue of getting the baremetal ports to transition to
the ACTIVE state, a notification will automatically be emitted to Nova of
'network-vif-plugged' with the port ID. Will ironic not have access to that
event via Nova?

If not, Ironic could develop a service plugin that just listens for port
update events and relays them to Ironic.