[openstack-dev] [tripleo] tripleo-test-cloud-rh2 local mirror server

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 22:04:29 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I write today to see how I can remove this server from tripleo-test-cloud-rh2. I
have an open patch[1] currently to migrate tripleo-ci to use our AFS mirrors for
centos and epel.  However, I'm still struggling to see what else you are using
the local mirror for.

>From what I see, there appears to be some puppet modules in the mirror?

The reason I am doing this work, is to help bring tripleo inline with
openstack-infra tooling.  There shouldn't be the need for a project to maintain
its own infrastructure outside of openstack-infra.  If so, I see that as some
sort of a failure between the project and openstack-infra.   And with that in
mind, I am here to help fix that.

For the most part, I think we have everything currently in place to migrate away
from your locally mirror. I just need some help figuring what else is left and
then delete it.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/326143/