[openstack-dev] [horizon] Plugin stability, failing tests etc.

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Thu Jul 21 20:18:33 UTC 2016

The aim wasn't to be focused on what's easiest for Horizon at all; it was a suggestion to let plugins keep moving during brief periods of instability when people make mistakes. We're aware of the plugins need for stability and correct deprecation, but we won't catch everything.

That said, there's been significant enough push back against the suggestion that I'll rethink it. I'll make sure we discuss the horizon / openstack_dashboard split again at the summit too.

Thanks everyone
Rob