[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog mascot

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 21 18:30:31 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-21 10:48:28 -0700 (-0700), Christopher Aedo wrote:
> It seems our etherpad disappeared into the ether, so let's just finish
> the voting here on the mailing list.  I'll list what I remember seeing
> on the pad, and if you're interested in voting on the app-catalog
> mascot please respond to this thread with your favorite creature.

I would like to figure out what's happening to occasionally jack up
pads (not sure if it's something that gets added in the content that
breaks loading or what, I haven't had time to dig into it myself).
Worth noting though, you can find your old content in the pad
history, like:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/app-catalog-mascot/timeslider

--
Jeremy Stanley