[openstack-dev] Freezer - tmp_file issue

Mathieu, Pierre-Arthur pierre-arthur.mathieu at hpe.com
Thu Jul 21 10:45:42 UTC 2016

Hi Albert,

The mailing list is one place where you can report this kind of things.

You can also just pop up in the IRC room related to the corresponding project (#openstack-freezer in our case), this is usualy the fastest way.

You can also create a bug in lauchpad (I did that for you: https://bugs.launchpad.net/freezer/+bug/1605178).

Someone is going to patch this shortly.

Cheers,

- Pierre

PS: When interacting with OpenStack mailing lists, you need to add start the subject of the email by [mailing-list-name][project-name] ([openstack-dev][freezer] in this case) so that readers can sort through the big number of emails easily.