[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Delorean fail blocks CI for stable branches

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 17:49:47 UTC 2016

How then it worked before? Can you show me the patch that broke this
functionality in delorean? It should be about 15 Jul when jobs started to
fail.
How then master branch works? It also runs on patched repo and succeeds.

I don't think we can use this workaround, each time this source file will
change - all our jobs will fail again? It's not even a workaround.
Please let's stop discussing and let's solve it finally, it blocks our CI
for stable patches.
I'd expect for a little bit more involvement in this issue and suggest you
or anybody who understand well delorean code and specs will try to solve it
when I provide him a whole TripleO CI dev environment with walking through
every CI step and any other info I can provide. Let's just sit and solve
it, otherwise we'll never get it working.

Thanks

--
Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman