[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Delorean fail blocks CI for stable branches

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 11:08:01 UTC 2016

HI,

we have a problem with delorean build of stable branches in TripleO CI[1],
and it seems like a rpm specs problem. It can be reproducible easily [2]
Please, help with solution to this problem, all info is in the bug[1]

Alan,
if you think we use dlrn wrong, please point me out which line is incorrect
in reproducing.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1604039
[2] Reproducing:

sudo yum install -y createrepo git mock rpm-build yum-plugin-priorities
yum-utils gcc python-virtualenv libffi-devel openssl-devel
sudo usermod -G mock -a $(id -nu)

cd /tmp/
sudo rm -rf /tmp/test
mkdir /tmp/test && cd /tmp/test

git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates
cd tripleo-heat-templates/
git checkout -b stable/mitaka origin/stable/mitaka

cd ..
git clone https://github.com/openstack-packages/delorean.git
cd delorean
mkdir -p data
sed -i -e 's%--postinstall%%' scripts/build_rpm.sh

virtualenv venv
./venv/bin/pip install -U setuptools
./venv/bin/pip install pytz
./venv/bin/pip install .

sed -i -e "s%baseurl=.*%baseurl=https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-mitaka%"
projects.ini
sed -i -e "s%distro=.*%distro=rpm-mitaka%" projects.ini
sed -i -e "s%source=.*%source=stable/mitaka%" projects.ini

cp -r ../tripleo-heat-templates data/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates

cd data/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/
GITHASH=$(git rev-parse HEAD)
for BRANCH in master origin/master stable/liberty origin/stable/liberty
stable/mitaka origin/stable/mitaka; do
            git checkout -b $BRANCH || git checkout $BRANCH
            git reset --hard $GITHASH
done
cd /tmp/test/delorean

./venv/bin/dlrn --config-file projects.ini --head-only --package-name
openstack-tripleo-heat-templates --local

The projects.ini:

[DEFAULT]
datadir=./data
scriptsdir=./scripts
baseurl=https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-mitaka
distro=rpm-mitaka
source=stable/mitaka
target=centos
smtpserver=
reponame=delorean
templatedir=./dlrn/templates
maxretries=3
pkginfo_driver=dlrn.drivers.rdoinfo.RdoInfoDriver
tags=
#tags=mitaka
rsyncdest=
rsyncport=22