[openstack-dev] [devstack] How to enable SSL in devStack?

Wenzhi Yu (yuywz) wenzhi_yu at 163.com
Tue Jul 19 07:17:05 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I want to configure the openstack endpoints to use SSL in devStack.

I searched on internet and found some posts like [1] and tried the configuration in the post, but devStack script failed with error messages like:
"Discovering versions from the identity service failed when creating the password plugin. Attempting to determine version from URL. Could not determine a suitable URL for the plugin."
[1]https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/45348/devstack-with-ssl/

So how to enable SSL in devStack? Can anyone please give me some guidance? Thanks!

2016-07-19

Best Regards,
Wenzhi Yu (yuywz)