[openstack-dev] [all] Reviewing coverage jobs set up

Diana Clarke diana.joan.clarke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:03:49 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> In general, I think coverage jobs should be run as check job so
> that you know how the coverage changes. Running them only in the post
> job means that in practice nobody sees the output of the job.

I look at the post queue coverage output for nova, and have often
wished I could see the check queue coverage results. +1 for moving it
to the check queue.

> Here're the failures (including some that run successful but coverage
>
> nova:
> http://logs.openstack.org/3f/3f700b5a5a498ba08e77378d34f059c3fa6845d8/post/nova-coverage-db/2bdabf8/

I suspect you can cross nova off your list of failures soon. I believe
those errors were addressed by the following:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1603979

Here's a recent passing coverage run for nova (from before those
errors were introduced):

    http://logs.openstack.org/1a/1a074a72845d812666a904b9c17289a43bb32062/post/nova-coverage-db/2fe5506/cover/

Much appreciated,

--diana