[openstack-dev] [craton] branch clean up and other stuff

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:29:14 UTC 2016

I'm going to have to miss this mornings meeting again. Here out my
outstanding issues
- project patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/332470/9, is pending a
request to clean up the branches in the craton repo. Once the repo is
moved, branch cleanup is expensive time wise. Branches are typically minor
and major releases only.
- allocating devs to the project. I'm getting spun up around a few teams.
After the watcher, nova mid cycle this week. I will have a better idea who
is available.
- forking OneOps CMS repos as code base start. We are definitely interested
internally in doing this. I suggest I get my devs to propose how the fork
would look and what the implications are. Then the craton team as whole can
discuss the merits and modifications to the approach.

--
~sean