[openstack-dev] How to develop a new [Cinder] driver?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Fri Jul 15 21:21:04 UTC 2016

On Jul 15, 2016, at 9:33 PM, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

> Is there a simpler way to do this?

A followup question on that: I'm using a remote SAN
and I've gotten the creation/deletion/iSCSI share/unshare
on that to work just fine.

However, when creating a volume from an image, the driver
fails on copying the image to the volume. Which is kind'a
obvious I guess, it's not (yet?) available on localhost..

I was thinking about login to the target, copy the
image onto the device that's created.

But that just don't seem to be a very .. "nice" way to
do it.. Is there a better one?
--
Med ett schysst järnrör slår man hela världen med häpnad
- Sockerconny