[openstack-dev] [release][documentation][telemetry][murano][trove] missing milestones

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 15 14:40:51 UTC 2016

We’re in the process of tearing down murano apps into separate production grade apps and murano-examples, that are only good as, well examples. So we do not intend to include murano-apps as a deliverable in this cycle. (Would probably need to update the release model for it as soon as possible next cycle)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano Project Tech Lead