[openstack-dev] [OPENSTACK] [HORIZON] Changing theme

BIKRAMADITYA SAHOO ansh.ansh20067 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:35:52 UTC 2016

No, i did run it. In the first run it collected some files but later run it
didn't (maybe as it already collected).

Also after deleting "/us/share/openstack-dashboard-ubuntu-theme" if i run
collectstatic then it is giving error with
"/us/share/openstack-dashboard-ubuntu-theme/static/themes/ubuntu" not found

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Radomir Dopieralski <openstack at sheep.art.pl