[openstack-dev] [Networking-vSphere]

Igor Gajsin igajsin at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 14 13:28:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for quick reply.

Let's restore the context. I develop plugin for Fuel that uses
Networking-vSphere as the network driver. Next release of Fuel, 9.1 and
maybe 9.X will based on mitaka.

For me it means that I have to have a place for commit my changes to
driver. Now I'm working on changing of devstack/plugin.sh to make possible
to install either OVSvApp or VMware DVS driver. But my ambitions are spread
much further.

I have several ideas how to improve vmware dvs and my question is can I
full-fledged develop it or not?