[openstack-dev] [daisycloud-core] Core Discussions

jason huzhijiang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:40:54 UTC 2016

Jaivish,
I also thought about that . As we have more and more development activities
on the go ,we really need to look into this.
I will not available at meeting but I would like to elect  Wei (
kong.wei2 at zte.com.cn) to become the  core member, because he has good
experience on testing, ci and open source development in other fields of
OpenStack, for example, he built the daisycloud zuul tester,and he has
successfully lead another team finished a BP of a cinder driver. But we
still need to have a consensus on if he can be the core.  And I believe we
are all open to see if someone else has the qualifications to become core
too. So let's discuss about that on the coming IRC meeting and mailing list
as much as possible.