[openstack-dev] [designate] Designate News Round Up

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Wed Jul 13 17:49:35 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Just a quick update on a few things!

Mid Cycle
=========

The Mid Cycle is confirmed for 22-26th of August.

It will be in Dublin, in the city center.

The address is

64 Mount Street Lower,
Dublin 2.
D02 TH77
Ireland

I will be updating the page on the wiki with local hotels
over the next day or so, so keep an eye on

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/DesignateNewtonSprint

This is a shared office space, so we will need to let people in
as they arrive - my phone number is +353 87 377 8315

Docs Sprint
===========

Today's docs sprint went well, we have a few reviews outstanding, so if
everyone could have a look at the following:

# https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341622/
# https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341614/
# https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341583/
# https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341672/

Project Mascot

The foundation has kindly offered to create mascots for each project.

Can everyone put ideas in the etherpad:

	https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/designate-mascot

And if you see an idea you like, stick a "+" beside it.

We will take the top few ideas and pass them to the foundation.

Thanks!

- Graham