[openstack-dev] [nova] focused review pipeline of bug fix changes?

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz.lists at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 17:46:54 UTC 2016

I like the idea of having a list because it makes it easy for people to
see what's up for review. Anything that allows people to easily point
and click will increase visibility and participation. I also prefer the
list maintenance be as automagic as possible so the burden doesn't fall
on one or two people and thus risk it getting out of date.

I like #3 but I worry about the comments getting spammy if things are
dropped from and added to the list repeatedly. Would tagging the bugs in
Launchpad work? We can easily remove tags in Launchpad, it's a
query-able list, and the reviewer would immediately have some context.

--
Augustina Ragwitz
Señora Software Engineer
email: aragwitz+nova at pobox.com