[openstack-dev] [nova][nova-docker] Retiring nova-docker project

Álvaro López García aloga at ifca.unican.es
Mon Jul 11 12:10:12 UTC 2016

On 08 Jul 2016 (10:07), Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Tim,

Hi Davanum,

> I've initiated conversation a couple of times more than a year ago.
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2015-May/thread.html#7129
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2015-May/thread.html#7006

To be honest I overlooked and missed these emails in the operators
mailing list. I am aware of several sites where it is being used so I
would have reacted on these emails, sorry for that.

What is the status and position of Zun (ex Higgings) with regards
nova-docker? Will it support the same features in the (near) future?
Does it make sense to maintain nova-docker until Zun fills the gap?

Regards,
Álvaro López García                              aloga at ifca.unican.es
Instituto de Física de Cantabria         http://alvarolopez.github.io
Ed. Juan Jordá, Campus UC                      tel: (+34) 942 200 969
Avda. de los Castros s/n                            skype: aloga.csic
39005 Santander (SPAIN)