[openstack-dev] Opportunity to contribute in OpenStack

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Jul 8 07:13:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

Welcome to OpenStack community!

The Tricircle is to provide an OpenStack API gateway and networking automation to allow multiple OpenStack instances, spanning in one site or multiple sites or in hybrid cloud, to be managed as a single OpenStack cloud. The project is aiming at address the challenge of large scale cloud ( Thinking that one AZ in Amazon includes 50000+ physcial servers) and disributed edge multi-site clouds(thinking that how far your end user is to access the service from the cloud).

Are you interested in this challenge problem solving project? we have lots things to do:

wiki of Tricircle: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tricircle,

source code: https://github.com/openstack/tricircle

play: https://github.com/openstack/tricircle/blob/master/doc/source/installation.rst

todo list: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleToDo