[openstack-dev] Opportunity to contribute in OpenStack

Jainesh Patel jaineshp05 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:08:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are a group of students that are currently pursuing our undergraduate
degree in Computer Science from Pune Institute of Computer
Technology(PICT), Maharashtra, India. We will be graduating in June 2017
and are currently in our final year. For our B.E project, we have selected
the domain as Cloud Computing and would be very interesting to work on
OpenStack.

It will be a great learning opportunity for us to work with OpenStack and
in turn work with you. We would appreciate if you could steer us towards
the direction of choosing the right topic and working towards culminating a
project in the same, which would be helpful for the community.

Following are the few details which include information about us, which
would help you in making an informed decision:

1) Group Name- TheAtom

2) Group Members:
Shubham Mulay ( shubhammulay at gmail.com )
Faizaan Shaikh ( faizaanshaikh1 at gmail.com )
Jainesh Patel ( jaineshp05 at gmail.com )

3) We have two mentors working with us, who will be guiding throughout the
process,
Dhruvesh Rathore ( dhruvesh_r at hotmail.com )
Prerit Auti ( preritauti at gmail.com )

4) Development time : 6 to 7 months from Aug '16 to Feb '17.

We would love to hear from you about any ideas that you see fit for us to
pursue and which are feasible in the specified time frame. Hoping to hear
from you soon, and thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
TheAtom