[openstack-dev] [designate] Mid Cycle Dates - 22-26th August in Dublin, Ireland

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Thu Jul 7 15:23:51 UTC 2016

At the IRC meeting yesterday we (finally) got some dates
in place for the Mid Cycle.

22-26th August in Dublin, Ireland.

Final location to be confirmed - this mid cycle is not being sponsored
by anyone, so I need rough numbers before I go beg, borrow and / or
steal a room, but it will be the city centre (Dublin 1 or 2).

Can everyone let me know if this is OK, and if they would be interested
in attending?

If no one shouts at me by Monday, I will start booking a room, for 8
to 10 people, which should give us a little room for expansion, but not
too much, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

Graham