[openstack-dev] [ironic] UFCG OneView CI comments missing recheck command

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Thu Jul 7 08:56:25 UTC 2016

On the official OpenStack Third Party CI Documentation, it is a
requirement for third party Cis to respond to comments in the following
formats:

recheck

<system name> recheck

(Where <system name> is replaced with the name of your third party CI.)

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#requirements

I don¹t think we should be creating a third party recheck comment style
specific to Ironic, this will just lead to inconstancies across different
OpenStack projects.

Sam