[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] Integration testing for Nova API os-assisted-volume-snapshots

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Tue Jul 5 13:16:22 UTC 2016

Hi Matt!
I'm not sure which tempest tests use os-assisted-volume-snapshots,
therefore not sure our CI covers it.
Our CIs are running volume related tests against cinder and nova changes
but currently there are two bugs resulting in false negatives on all
changes [1],[2].
The latter regards snapshots of instances with volumes in use, do these
possibly use the  os-assisted-volume-snapshots api call?
Best
Silvan

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1597644
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1598833