[openstack-dev] [neutron][taas] Taas can not capture the packet, if the two VM on the same host. Is it a Bug?

张广明 gmzhang76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:31:14 UTC 2016

Hi Kaz
    Thanks for your answer. But int the log, i can not find how to resolve
this issue. In fact ,this issue is not related with br-ex.
In OVS, the normal action add or remove vlan id when output the packet. So
we should add another rule that use in_port that
belongs to the same vlan with mirror port as rule condition  in br-int.

 Jimmy