[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Error when running Devstack

Fawaz Mohammed fawaz.moh.ibraheem at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:59:25 UTC 2016

Hi Dongfeng,

I've noted in the title [Tricircle], but in your body mail, nothing related
to Tricircle!

It's not recommended to use the sample configuration file as it's, make
sure that you edit it as per your preferred configuration.

Also, note that it's good to run stack.sh as stack user, you can create
stack user by running:
$sudo /devstack/tools/create-stack-user.sh
Then, move the devstack folder to stack home user, or clone it again:
stack at Host$cd ~
stack at host$git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack
Edit your local.conf configuration file, then run stack.sh script.