[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Mid Cycle Hangout

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Fri Jul 1 21:15:20 UTC 2016

At our last IRC meeting, we discussed that there were a few topics which could use some high bandwidth conversation, in particular the pipeline architecture [0] as well as reviewing progress for the release.  Since we are not having a face to face meetup which would exclude people unable to travel, we decided that we would try to have a video conference hangout sometime in the next few weeks.  We agreed to use doodle to find a time that works for people.  Below is the doodle poll:

- http://doodle.com/poll/stxrx9wxq38itnk3

Please expand the accordion to see all the date / time options.

[0] Pipeline architecture https://review.openstack.org/308824

Thank you,
Travis