[openstack-dev] [osc][openstackclient][all] time to make the check-osc-plugins job voting?

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:42:02 UTC 2016

There's a whole bunch of OpenStackClient plugins now (17 to be exact).

With [1] now merged, we run a non-voting job (check-osc-plugins) on each
plugin to check for commands that may conflict with each other. It tests
the master branch of each plugin, so we'll catch errors before the release.

The job has caught legitimate errors in the past (entry point not defined,
conflicting command, etc), I think it's time to make it voting. I've
proposed [2] just for that.

If you're the PTL of a project that has an OSC plugin, can you please
comment on [2], as it'll create a voting job in your project.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336061/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/336344/

Thanks,
stevemar