[openstack-dev] [senlin] translatin setup

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jan 31 18:36:29 UTC 2016

I noticed that senlin and python-senline havepot file in the tree but is
not using our usual translation setup - and have no translations.

Do you want to enable translations using our translation server? Since
senlin is an official team under governance, you can make use of that
instead of having to do manually import translations.

Details about setup are at:

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/translation_setup.html
https://review.openstack.org/273759

If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'm happy to review your changes,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)