[openstack-dev] [neutron][i18n] networking-powervm: Manual Translations?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jan 31 18:28:59 UTC 2016

I noticed that networking-powervm has translations in the tree but is
not using our usual translation setup.

Do you want to enable translations using our translation server? Since
networking-powervm is part of neutron, you can make use of that instead
of having to do manually import translations.

Details about setup are at:

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/translation_setup.html
https://review.openstack.org/273759

If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'm happy to review your changes,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)