[openstack-dev] [Kuryr] IRC Meeting - Monday (2/1) 1500 UTC (#openstack-meeting-4)

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:57:21 UTC 2016

Hello All,

We are going to have an IRC Meeting tomorrow (2/1) at 1500 UTC
in #openstack-meeting-4

The meeting agenda can be seen here [1].
We are going to focus most of the meeting on the Kubernetes-Kuryr
integration.
You can view the logs from our specific Kuryr-Kubernetes integration IRC
meeting [2]

Please come with some modeling ideas, i think this topic will take most of
the time.

I would also like us to discuss about Fawad spec about Magnum-Kuryr
integration. [3]
and nested containers support.

I have CCed Adrian/Danyeon from the Magnum team here, hopefully you guys
can provide some feedback as well.

Thanks and see you there!
Gal.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kuryr