[openstack-dev] Team meeting this Tuesday at 1400 UTC

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:27:18 UTC 2016

Hi neutrinos,

According to [1], this is a kind reminder for next week's meeting: please
do not get caught by the confusion.

The Tuesday meetings will be hosted by Ihar, and I will be working with him
to discuss these meeting agendas [2] ahead of time. For this reason, stay
tuned for reminder updates coming from him too.

I do not plan on attending, but I may occasionally join the irc meetings
when I travel to more friendly time zones. If you have something to discuss
with me (whilst I am in the PTL capacity), please do not rely on the
Tuesday meetings to reach out.

In the meantime, let's thank Ihar for volunteering!

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/272494/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings