[openstack-dev] [stable][ceilometer][all] stable/kilo 2015.1.3 delayed

Dave Walker email at daviey.com
Sat Jan 30 12:47:03 UTC 2016

On 29 January 2016 at 19:34, gordon chung <gord at live.ca> wrote:
<SNIP>

> hmm.. that's unfortunate... anything we need to update so this doesn't
> happen again? or just a matter of lesson learned, let's keep an eye out
> next time?
>
> i guess the question is can users wait (a month?) for next release? i'm
> willing to poll operator list (or any list) to query for demand if
> that's easier on your end? if there's very little interest we can defer
> -- i do have a few patches lined up for next kilo release window so i
> would expect another release.
>
> cheers,

I'd like to think that in the new world order of proposing tags through
gerrit, rather than direct applying this could be avoided.

When Iapplied the tag locally, the current state of the branch did sdist
successfully.. but when jenkins tried to react to the pushed tag it was
non-buildable. This is yet another reason why directly applying tags
should burn.

Thanks

--
Kind Regards,