[openstack-dev] [Rally] Failure running rally unit tests

Aleksandr Maretskiy amaretskiy at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 29 10:34:54 UTC 2016

Hi

The problem is definitely in mock - some part of keystoneclient package is
actually called (having a real api request) but it should be mocked instead.
Unit test expects that keystoneclient.v2_0 is discovered, but we have
something else instead.

In latest rally version this unit test works fine (I've checked this right
now).

It is important to have real code available to make deeper investigation,
since you use custom package rhos-cert-client/tests/rhcert/suites/openstack/
is based on rally code, but osclients.py significantly differs from its
brother from rally project (according to line numbers from paste).

Can you provide your modules osclients.py and test_osclients.py?