[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Relieving CI/gate jenkins bottleneck

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 28 16:31:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I disagree with Bogdan. We have the same case in OpenStack components.

1. As a compony we may have own patches on top of 'master'.
2. There is no way to use tags on upstream modules so it will be very hard
to support it. If we need to deliver fix in previous release there won't be
simple way to create tag, and cherry-pick the particular commit.

So I support Alex to continue the way we have right now.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,