[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Overriding and removing VIPs from plugins

Aleksey Kasatkin akasatkin at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 28 15:58:49 UTC 2016

Good idea, overally.

How about multiple plugins? We don't have any sequence or priorities
between them.
What if one plugin assumes that VIP is present but other one wants to
remove it?

Aleksey Kasatkin

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com

>>> https://github.com/openstack/fuel-web/blob/master/nailgun/nailgun/policy/merge.py#L55