[openstack-dev] [keystone] changes to keystone-core!

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Thu Jan 28 02:34:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

Many thanks to everyone for your patient guidance and  mentoring me in the past years!  It's your help to make me grow up from a
newbie!

As a core project in OpenStack, keystone has grown to be several sub-projects, I strongly believe that we will continue to provide a
stable/great identity service, and I will do my best to make it a model of high quality, great project to contribute!

Best Regards,

Dave Chen