[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] Add TOSCA assets to the catalog

Sahdev P Zala spzala at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 27 22:33:20 UTC 2016

Great. Thank you so much Kevin and Steve!!

I will try defining schema for TOSCA and update it for the review.

Regards,
Sahdev Zala

From:   "Fox, Kevin M" <Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date:   01/27/2016 05:26 PM
Subject:        Re: [openstack-dev] Add TOSCA assets to the catalog

Our schema file is located here:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/app-catalog/tree/openstack_catalog/web/static/assets.schema.yaml

We don't have a schema type defined for TOSCA assets yet. We should
discuss the sorts of things that need to be listed so that the asset can
be loaded into an OpenStack instance. For example, glance needs
architecture, minimum requirements, container type information, etc in
addition to the file. When the horizon plugin installs/runs it, we need to
pass all the information along. Also, it would be helpful to discuss the
mechanism for launching the assets if there is such a thing.

Thanks,
Kevin