[openstack-dev] [Nova] PCI CI is down

He, Yongli yongli.he at intel.com
Wed Jan 27 08:19:00 UTC 2016

This bug and another related block bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1536509 been merged recently, PCI-CI now is back online.

Regards
Yongli He

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola Đipanov [mailto:ndipanov at redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 10:41 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Nova] PCI CI is down

Hey Nova,

It seems the a bug [1] sneaked in that made the PCI CI jobs fail 100% of the time so they got turned off.

Fix for the bug should be making it's way through the queue soon, but it was hinted on the review that there may be further problems. I'd like to help fix these issues ASAP as the regression seems fairly fresh, but debugging is hard since the CI is offline (instead of just non-voting) so I can't really access any logs.

It'd be great if someone from the team helping out with the Intel PCI CI would bring it back online as a non-voting job so that we can have feedback which will surely help us fix it more quickly.

Cheers,
Nikola

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1535367